Sunday, February 17, 2013

I don't know

She hated the way I curse and swear so naturally. Of course I did, it's been years I've been oppressed by people!

She's been keeping it all to herself, leaving me walking blindly.

I did some soul searching, I want to be with her more badly than ever!
I asked some friends, especially Amy, if I am that arrogant, unapproachable... Yes, she said.
I got to watch my mouth and lower that arrogance... maybe she's right... all these, doesn't suit my knowledge and intelligence...

I tried to change and mellow down serious ever since I talked to her mom...
It's time I start showing more care and concern towards her family and friends...
She need her friends... there's no way she can live like I do.

I don't feel like talking much these days, even people in my office feel that too...

No comments:

Post a Comment