Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Care less, enjoy

Been enjoying my work and life. Not much into communicating with her anymore. Communication isn't just recording your smooches and keep saying the same thing. If she don't want to talk about problems and daily stuff, I'm out.
I tried what I can, apparently its she who doesn't get it.
She said I'm not even giving 40% even thou I'm giving everything. Now, i don't even care anymore.

Set a dinner appointment with someone else and enjoyed an evening of a conversation that includes common interests. Not just what we are about to do when I get there.

Anyway, it seems that I have to build another image based on 32-bit edition of Windows 7 by tomorrow. Gotta start all those tweakings. Handing the job to someone else is indeed a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment