Thursday, May 16, 2013

Stop giving!

Just a couple of weeks ago, I told her that I want my things back, and I will send her back her things once she's given me her address.
But NO!!! This time, she wants to be back together. Sorry, there's someone else willing to give in.
At first, I never said that I want to be back. I just said that I hate to make her sad again. And she assumes that we're back together.

Great for her, kept telling me the usual good night, love this and that shit. No real conversation over here.
I'm starting to get tired of receiving her voice messages. Started to tell her to stop doing it, since I can't be bothered for real.

And now, she's saying that my words a hurtful, and would rather I ditch her than to kill her slowly. THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I INTENDED TO DO IN THE FIRST PLACE!! STUPID FUCK!!!

I don't care even if she had another car accident last night. She's always too stupid to watch the fuckin' road!!! She can die there if she wants to, I don't care!!

And I'm tired of this shit with her keep asking me when do I want to visit her. I'm not interested in travelling just because of her. She blew it the last round, and I am definitely not going to spend so much time and money just to get myself pissed over there.

Yeah she can't come back, but so what? It has nothing to do with me! All I wanted is a clean break. Nothing more to do with each other. The End. Period. Passe~  Whatever.

If she can't even let me feel secured in the relationship, without letting her friend interfere with our lives, I would have given it one more shot. BUT NO!!! I'm not going to do it. Enough is enough.

My life is getting better, I just got promoted. Deleted all our photos together, moving on into a better lifestyle.
Heck, my bonus is coming next week and I can't wait to knock off some bills. And I got my mom an iPad mini for mother's day last week. Everything went better ever since that broke up. It's not the end of the world, or anything close.

No comments:

Post a Comment